Visit a museum topic: The National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, also called the Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C.It makes sense to approach a museum the way a seasoned traveler approaches visiting a city for the first time. Find out what is available to see. In the museum, find out what sort of exhibitions are currently housed in the museum and start with the exhibits that interest you.
If there is a traveling exhibition, it’s always a good idea to see it while you have the chance. Then, if you have time, you can look at other things. The quality of your experience is not measured by the amount of time you spend in the galleries or the number of works of art that you see. The most rewarding experiences can come from finding 5–10 works of art by 5–10 different artists who intrigue you, and then considering those works in leisurely contemplation. Most museums have benches where you can sit and study a particular piece.
Option 1: Visiting a Museum – National Air and Space Museum in DC
Write a 2–3 page report, 500–750 words that describes your experience.
1. Clearly identify the event location, date attended and your initial reaction upon arriving at the museum or gallery.
2. Provide specific information and a description of at least five pieces by a minimum of five different artists.
3. Provide a summary of the pieces and describe your overall reaction after viewing them.
4. Describe the role of museum founder and curator.
5. Use the class text as a reference (additional sources are fine, but not necessary unless required by your content). Your report should include
connections you make between things observed in your activity and things learned in the course and text.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality