2. (300-400) From chpt. 5. Describe the relationship between primates’ ecology and their body size, gut size, and tooth morphology.
3. (200-300) From chpt. 5. Tell me all you can (within word count, using only our book) about the differences between the three infraorders of Haplorrhine primates: Tarsiformes, Platyrrhini, and Catarrhini.
4. (300-400) From chpt. 6
First, briefly define reproductive strategies, then go on to describe two of the main differences between male primate reproductive strategies and female primate reproductive strategies.
5. (200-300) From chpt. 6
Explain how infanticide (the killing of an infant) evolved through sexual selection among some animals like langur monkeys. Hint: this is question about an adaptation, so it’s fundamentally a question of how infanticide serves the reproductive interests of the killer. Notice too, of course, that it’s not the killing of one’s own infant, but rather the strategic killing of certain conspecifics’ (look up this word if you don’t know it) infants.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality