1. Why is the public’s perception of air quality, smoke, and pollution important? Why can individual perceptions and attitudes vary so greatly through a population? Give a few examples of different perceptions you have encountered regarding air quality/smoke/pollution, and if known, why that person had that perception. You may include your own.
2. Do you think that people’s past experience with fires and smoke will have an impact on their current perception of them? Why? Can the same past experiences result in different perceptions per person?
3. What are different ways that the public can receive advanced warning of smoke in the area due to wildfire or prescribed fire? Why is this important?
4. Why is it important to have a good understanding of public perception of smoke for wildfires and prescribed fires? How does this relate to wildland fire policy?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality