- Appraise the importance of leadership in organisations and contrast the functions of leadership and management.
- Critique various traditional, new and modern leadership models and critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of those models in applied settings.
- Evaluate the concept of situational leadership and demonstrate the importance of flexibility in leadership style.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of their preferred leadership style and consider its implications for their work and for the development of their leadership capability.
- Interpret the concept of strategy and describe the formulation and implementation of strategic plans.
- Evaluate the impact of the external and internal environmental factors on strategy and change management and conduct a strategic analysis on their organisations and its environment using a variety of tools.
Part A: 50% [Section A assesses learning outcomes 1, 2, 3 and 4] Based on the case study, “Leading organisation change (Barsoux & Glimartin, 2007 INSEAD) answer the following two questions:
- With reference to the literature on leadership, critically explore the leadership approaches of one of the key actors in the case study (circa 1,000 words).
- If you had been appointed in Tracey Byrne’s place, would you have handled things in the same way? Please justify your answer supported by appropriate theory (circa 1,000 words).Word limit: 2000
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality