1. What are the greatest barriers to sustaining effective instructional delivery in a global educational environment? Why are these significant? How can teachers best adapt existing instructional strategies and innovate to overcome these barriers? Support your view.
2. Consider the result of synthesizing the theoretical foundations of two or three established change theories. How might this synthesis of theories apply to teacher leaders in a global educational environment? Support your ideas with relevant theories, research, and example
1. Johnston, M. (2016). What more can we learn from early learning theory? The contemporary relevance for behaviour change interventions. British Journal of Health Psychology, 21(1), 1-10.
2. Jorg, T. (2017). On reinventing education in the age of complexity: A Vygotsky-inspired generative complexity approach. Complicity: An International Journal of Complexity and Education. 14(2), 30-53.
3. Cooper, K. S., Stanulis, R. N., Brondyk, S. K., Hamilton, E., Macaluso, M., & Meier, J. (2016). The teacher leadership process: Attempting change within embedded systems. Journal of Educational Change, 17(1), 85-113.
4. Wojciechowski, E., Pearsall, T., Murphy, P., & French, E. (2016). A case review: Integrating Lewin’s theory with Lean’s system approach for change. Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 21(2), 30-53.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at elitetutorslab.com