Company: Glossier Inc. (Find attached)
A “big idea” is a creative, overarching strategy and message that appeals to all publics you will target.
Step 1: Describe your big idea in one sentence.
Step 2: discuss the following four components for your BIG Idea. List each component (listed below) with a heading for each and then discuss it.
1. Big Idea Strategy (100 words min)
2. Big Idea Message (100 words min)
3. Big Idea Visual representation of the idea. For the visual representation, you can submit a visual idea (an actual graphic, drawing, etc. or you can describe the visual if you prefer. (100-word min explanation if you do not include a graphic. If you include a graphic, please explain in one or two sentences). Think outside the box!
4. What’s your slogan? The slogan encapsulates the big idea message and strategy.
****Note: Big ideas shouldn’t be complicated and shouldn’t require much explanation. They should pretty much stand on their own. There will often be a tangible way to represent a big idea in a campaign — this could be the most creative part. ****
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality