Create a correctable code for a list of key words. Your task is to create an efficient, correctable code for a list that contains 20 key words. The words in your code will be represented as binary strings using only 0’s and 1’s. Stringent correctability requirements mean your code must have a minimum distance of 3.
– Read Section 5.2 (pages 150-152) and understand the definitions for bit, binary word, code, codewords, Hamming distance, and minimum distance of a code.
– Create a code consisting of binary codewords.
– The code must meet three requirements
— Contain at least 20 codewords
— Have a minimum distance of 3 (explain why a min distance of 4 is no better than 3)
— Maintain efficiency by using the fewest number of bits per codeword as possible
– Clearly document and describe your code: what it is, why you chose it, etc.
– Discuss how topology relates to the selection of your code and the Hamming metric
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality