Module 06 Project
Presentation for Training.Competency
Explore techniques, tools, and approaches to design and produce an effective professional presentation for an appropriate business audience.
You work in a training department at a large bank. Your marketing department regularly gives presentations based on research they produce for new product development. Your manager has attended several of these presentations and feel they fall short based on the material they are covering. The presenters don’t seem to be reaching the intended audience, which are senior managers. Additionally, they contain too much marginal material with slides that overload the audience.
You and your manager agree that there are essential elements that should be considered when developing a presentation for a professional audience. One of the keys to success is understanding who your audience is. A presentation to senior management will be different than a presentation to your customers. Also, a good presentation should have an introduction, a clear statement of objectives, an overview of the topic, data to support your ideas, and a conclusion. The way data is presented can make a big difference as well.
Your manager has tasked you with creating a presentation for training purposes that will help your marketing team create professional presentations that are visually pleasing and content appropriate.
Create a presentation using either Microsoft PowerPoint that provides a guide for creating successful professional presentations.
* Introduction that includes your name and the topic you will be covering. (slide 1)
* Explain how to prepare for a specific audience. Include two examples of different audiences and how your approach will be different. (2-3 slides)
* Describe the type and amount of information to be included when you are presenting your objectives and overview of your project. (2-3 slides)
* Discuss how to effectively display data. Give two examples of tools that allow you to successfully display your supporting data using. (2-3 slides)
* Demonstrate how to give a succinct conclusion to end your presentation. (1 slide)
Business Source Complete
Business via ProQuest
Do You Know That our Professional Writers are on Stand-by to Provide you with the Most Authentic Custom Paper. Order with us Today and Enjoy an Irresistible Discount!