According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2012), “…it is important to conduct surveillance to determine the extent and scope of the health effects on the affected populations…Public health surveillance during a disaster allows for the detection of potential disease outbreaks and track disease and injury trends.” In public health emergencies, decisions need to be made in a very short period, which is very different than a standard epidemiological investigation.
Please answer the following:
– Discuss a scenario (your experience if possible) when an attempt to control health problems was implemented. Be sure to focus on the health of a community, rather than the individual patients.
– How are rapid needs assessments used during disasters and emergencies?
>>should be supported by at least two references.<<<
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality