1. How do actively practicing Buddhists view and interact with local gods and non-Buddhist religious practices, such as the nats (spirits) and site/soil protectors of Thai local religion? As you reflect on this question, be sure to take into account such things as the Buddhist six realms and concept of the Indian devas or gods, the Buddha’s interactions with other religious teachers and Indian gods and spirits (as described in the story of the Buddha), and the concept of the Buddhist path.
2. Apart from entrenched cultural attitudes (e.g., misogyny), what are the reasons offered by the contemporary monastic Buddhist Sangha for resisting the [re-]ordination of full bhiksunis or Buddhist nuns? How have Buddhist women in Theravada countries sought to get around that impasse, embrace distinctive lifestyles akin to that of Buddhist bhiksuni (full nuns) or seek and manage to gain full ordination? How have the monastic Sangha, regional states, and Buddhists at large responded?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality