Write an essay that is a minimum of three pages in length. In this essay, discuss a specific conflict that you observed in an organization, and analyze the behaviors and outcomes of that conflict. The example may be any
organization of which you are or were a member. Incorporate at least three library resources to support the ideas you present in your analysis. These sources may be drawn from the unit readings or from other sources in the Waldorf Online Library. You should cite these three sources, in addition
to the socio-cognitive systems learning model. Include the following elements in your analysis. In your paper, please use headings that correspond to these elements.
1. Conflict Scenario: Describe the conflict situation. What happened leading up to this conflict situation? What happened
as the conflict occurred? Describe, in detail, the words that were exchanged, the nonverbal communication, and any
other actions related to this conflict.
2. Analysis of Conflict Behaviors: Using the elements of the socio-cognitive systems learning model, analyze the
behaviors (i.e., words, nonverbal communication, and other actions) demonstrated in this conflict example.
3. Analysis of Conflict Outcomes: Using the elements of the socio-cognitive systems learning model, analyze the
outcomes of the conflict.
4. Analysis of Values and Deep Assumptions: Discuss the clues you observed that may indicate the values and deep,
underlying assumptions of the people involved. How do these values and deep assumptions relate to the behaviors
that you observed?
5. Conclusion: Was the conflict resolved, or did it continue to fester? Explain any conclusions you drew from your
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee